I’m very happy that 2022 is coming to its ending, even though I have some nice memories. Most of the time I felt tired and wanted to be left alone.
I haven’t got any big events this year but these are my highlights:
- In February I got a laser surgery what made my life a bit easier.
- In summer I went partying with my best friends. And that day made me very happy and delighted. However, now I think we start to lose connections, we talk much less than in summer, meet very rare and I feel like we lose interest in communication. To be honest, it makes me super sad and depressed because I don’t have anyone but them now.
- In August I went to Turkey with my parents to take an IELTS exam. I believe it’s the brightest memory of this year as well as the results.
- In October I had an opportunity to visit the television broadcasting company ‘Volga’ and was lucky to talk to Aleksandr Resontov as well as to my teacher Irina Zryacheva.
- In November, I finally recorded a radio program as well as a TV program for my graduation from the School of Media.
- Moreover, I was lucky to have practice in COD (it’s a funny name for ‘ЦОД’ made up by its students) with very sweet guys who made me remember them for a long time! Love them very much!
- I got my first photo shoot which was arranged by the School of Media, and I thought it went really well but, in the end, I really hated the resulting photos, so I added only my selfie to the collage :)
- And the last one! We had a little group party where we learned more about each other and got closer. I really appreciate this ‘event’ because now I know and understand my lovely groupmates better.
Well, for me 2022 is/was the worst year so far because in the previous years I had much more funny and memorable things, and this year brought a lot of problems not only to my personal life, but Life in general. I just hope that everything will end with the ending of 2022 and 2023 will bring smiles.